DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE ARMOURED CAR SERVICES LTD. TEAM?
If you’re looking for a career with a growing company that rewards loyalty, we invite you to submit the following information for employment consideration.
Armoured Car Services Ltd. is currently seeking highly motivated, dedicated, mature, and physically fit, team players; interested in working in the high security cash transit industry.
Applicants who are successful in the recruiting process and become a member of the Armoured Car Services Ltd. team can earn the following benefits:
- Full-time employment from start date (with a probationary period that must be completed)
- A progressive wage scale
- Armoured Car Services Ltd. covers the cost of uniforms, weapon & body armor
- Paid continued professional training and technical support
- Medical Insurance Benefit
- Paid Life Insurance
- Union Team Environment
- Paid National Insurance contributions
Armoured Car Services Ltd. is always looking for new team members. We offer a variety of positions, such as:
- Armoured Guards
Armoured Car Services Ltd. provides all new, employees with a comprehensive security-training program. Successful completion of this training is a mandatory condition of employment as an arm Guard. All candidates are trained by a certified firearm specialist.
1. Submit Application: If all the basic requirements are met, the candidate may submit an application, which must have all applicable information listed.
2. Management Interview: During this interview your application will be reviewed and the applicant will be questioned on all aspects relative to potential suitability. Questions are primarily based on how well the applicant knows the business and their past experiences provided on the application. At the end of the interview a decision will be made whether or not to move the applicant on to the next stage.
3. Background Check: Prospective applicants are then vetted by a local company who would do back ground checks which will consist of interviews with present and past employers and personal references.
4. Drug Test: Once the overall back ground check is successful applicants would be sent to complete a drug test.
5. Final Interview: If the drug test is negative a decision will be made and an offer for employment may be offered and the applicant is informed of their start date.
If you meet these requirement then you can apply:
- Valid Driver’s License
- National Insurance Card
- 25 years and older
- Clean Police Certificate
- 3 Professional References